Type: Full time
Job Description & responsibilities:
- Responsible for ideating, planning and implementing branding, ppc and lead gen campaigns for group brands.
- Research and implement emerging opportunities and technology to achieve brand and marketing goals.
- Identify target audience for a particular media campaign and decide how best to communicate to that audience
- Analyze, research and recommend target audience’s characteristics, behaviors, interests and media habits
- Monitor performance and evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns through analysis of web analytics including consumer data and insights, and use this data to formulate future campaigns
- Provide status reports, campaign analysis and insights, and ROI reports linked to business objectives; and recommend optimizations and new strategies to improve media performance and better reach the target audience
- Execute all digital marketing plans as per approved plans in a timely, efficient and effective manner, with special focus on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Day-to-day management and monitoring of digital media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, optimization and reporting.
- Keeping up-to-date on industry trends, new media buying opportunities and recommendations on new ways to reach target audience
- Coordinate with required internal teams
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Experience running ad campaigns for e-commerce, fashion and lifestyle brands across multiple ad networks
- Proficient in Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest marketing
- Ability to work with modest media budgets
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in digital media planning, buying, implementation, optimization and reporting analytics, including technical details
- Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results in a clear, understandable manner that is in line with the business objectives, providing a basis for measurement of digital activities
- Experience with SEO for fashion/jewellery/lifestyle brand websites.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills to work closely and build relationships with marketing, PR, accounts, creative and content teams
CTC: As per experience and company norms.