ROLE : ASSISTANT MANAGER OPERATIONS
CTC: As per industry norms
We are having an urgent requirement for an experienced Assistant Manager to support and manage the operations team.
The suitable candidate will be responsible to handle the entire gamut of operations and support the functionalities of all the departments.
Role and Responsibilities :
- He will be mainly responsible to demonstrate proven skills in supporting all the departments like administration, production, accounts, IT and customer department and facilitate their requirements on a daily basis.
- To ensure that daily operations are carried out in a smooth and effective manner at all locations and monitor their functionalities from the head office.
- To provide guidelines and support the operations team and facilitate for the smooth functioning of the daily operations.
- To monitor the activities of the ground staff and the housekeeping staff, allocate duties to them and ensure they complete their tasks in a timely manner.
- To interact with the different agencies like housekeeping , security and other manpower staffing agencies and fulfil the recruitment requirement and also manage the activities of these staff after they have been hired.
- To ensure that regular stocks and supplies like stationary, packing material, office supplies, housekeeping material, raw material for the production, hardware and other supplies for the IT department are maintained and purchases are made at the right time.
- To ensure network related issues , phone connectivity issues are dealt with and liaise with the service providers regularly.
- To manage all the vendors and the ensure they are able to provide support as per our requirements.
- To manage and execute any office construction projects or office maintenance projects as and when required.
- To provide the required documentation and reports to the management and provide necessary support to improve the operation management system.
The suitable candidate will have experience in the following:
- Manage office facility activities on a daily basis
- Vendor Management
- Office Maintenance including repairs, carpentry, plumbing etc.,
- Maintenance and distribution of security systems like CCTVs , Safety equipment etc.,