POSITION : MARKETING MANAGER
CTC: As per industry norms
This role would support and contribute to the development and execution of a strategic marketing plan which continually revitalizes the brand, keeping it fresh and competitive.
- Work on the development of marketing strategy for the brand.
- Ensure timely execution of the marketing strategy.
- Role will require the candidate to have deep knowledge and execution capabilities of digital, traditional, OTL and BTL marketing plans.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify potential partnerships and collaborations for the brand.
- Measure and optimize marketing efforts. Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Stay up to date with marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep the brand ahead of the competition.
- Work with all external agencies to ensure a consistent brand voice across all marketing channels and platforms.
- Establish and maintain scalable marketing processes to ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Develop strategy for allocation of marketing budgets and media spends.
- Execute and coordinate rollout of overall marketing and media spends.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- Go-getter, ideator and self starter.
- Strong analytic and number crunching skills
- A minumum of 3 years experience marketing retail brands (preferably in fashion/jewellery).
- Maturity to work with people across levels
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation abilities
- Knowledge of digital marketing required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management or other closely related field.