Please follow these simple procedures to preserve your jewellery:
▪ Please store in the case provided (pouch/box) and handle with care
▪ Keep away from fire and heat.
▪ Do not apply perfume/water directly on the jewellery.
▪ Please take care when storing pieces with enamel/acrylic/print.
▪ Enamel/acrylic/print should not be in contact with other metal
▪ Store the piece individually ( not with other jewellery) in this case.
▪ While dressing, jewellery should be worn last and taken off first.
▪ For re-polishing your jewellery, please contact us.
Even though our jewellery is anti tarnish, certain parts or embellishments may turn black due to various reasons like regular wear, high humidity, proximity to heat, etc. Should you wish to have your piece re-polished, please feel free to get in touch with us (firstname.lastname@example.org).