Job Description & responsibilities:
- Plan and implement various types of campaigns, but specific focus to be on performance marketing.
- Research and implement emerging opportunities and technologies to achieve brand and marketing goals.
- Identify target audience and ascertain how best to communicate to that audience.
- Analyze, research and recommend target audience’s characteristics, behaviors, interests and media habits
- Monitor performance and evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns through analysis of web analytics including consumer data and insights, and use this data to tweak current campaigns and formulate future ones.
- Execute all digital marketing plans as per approved plans in a timely, efficient and effective manner, with special focus on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Provide status reports, campaign analysis and insights, and ROI reports linked to business objectives.
- Responsible for execution of online newsletters, promotional emails and other marketing communication through various channels.
- Day-to-day monitoring and managetment of digital media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, optimization and reporting.
- Keeping up-to-date on industry trends, new media buying opportunities and recommendations on new ways to reach target audience
- Supervise the digital marketing team.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Prerequisites: (only the applicants meeting the top 6 criteria will be considered).
- Should have extensive knowledge and working experience (atleast 3 years) in running PPC campaigns on Facebook and Google. (Pinterest experience is preferred, but not required).
- Must have experience in running conversion-based campaigns for E-commerce (preferably for fashion/jewellery/lifestyle brands).
- Should have experience in inbound traffic and cultivation of leads and sales.
- Should have basic SEO experience (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Should have atleast 2 years of SEM experience
- Facebook and Google Ads certified
- Should be experienced to optimize existing PPC campaign components including, but not limited to ad copies, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, keyword research, etc.
- Proven track record of managing multiple PPC campaigns (min 2 years)
- Experience in increasing quality score
- Good reporting skills
- Good time management skills
Location: Hyderabad (WFH can be considered)
CTC: As per experience and company norms