POSITION: ASSISTANT DESIGNER- ACCESSORIES
SALARY: As per Industry Norms
- Creating mood, shape and trend boards
- Communicating technical and creative ideas to the Creative Director
- Trend updates and checks
- Overseeing raw material sourcing and planning
- Developing original concepts and designs
- Seasonal market research
- Developing new product ranges across categories
- Self reliance to think creatively
- Original design thinking and approach
- Creative flair and an eye for aesthetics and creativity
- Good time-management skills and pressure handling
- Ability to work individually and in a team.
- Ability to plan and prioritise allocated work.
- Photoshop and other software proficiency
- Ability to think original across creative works
- Ability to switch between different works as asked beyond jewellery design
- Commercial awareness and knowledge of the current market on fashion
- Fluency in English and Hindi.