POSITION: Creative visualiser
SALARY: As per Industry Norms
- Supervise and work along a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables.
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production departments.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges.
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences.
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content and technology.
- Present, or oversee presentation of final concepts and obtain approvals for deliverables.
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape.
- Meet budget standards by forecasting and managing expenses
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in design field/art direction.
- Experience in creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the message platform to overseeing production on time and budget.
- Creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile but also understand offline and print.
- Proven experience with concept development
- Highly skilled with prior experience in leading a team of creative talent.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business goals.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Advertising/Fine art/Marketing or business
- Prior experience with copywriting, design, or production
- Prior project management experience, with a focus on creative direction